Vision and Planning
Designed for all managers and decision makers who have a key role in improving staff performance. Participants will be able to examine their personal strengths and the competencies required for their job role. It will ask them to consider, examine and reflect on current challenges facing the team and plan for future development within the department.
- Roles and responsibilities
- The driving and restraining forces
- Why are you like that? – The TetraMap of Behaviour model explored
- The 5 key elements:
Why are these elements critical to success?
- What can we do to ensure a sustainable improvement in performance?
- Team strengths
What strengths does our department/team have?
What does our team contribute to the organisation?
What have we accomplished?
What pressures are we facing?
Who are we interdependent upon?
- TetraMap Visionary Planning Process
What is our vision? What is holding us back?
What can each individual bring to the planning process
The 4 elements of planning for success
How will we measure our success?