It is often said there is a disproportionate amount of credibility given to those that can communicate and present well in public. Be it in a monthly meeting, a formal presentation or a chance encounter with a colleague, we are always communicating. The question is what? And what impressions are we creating as a result?
Every executive and senior manager knows the value of being able to present with impact and leave a lasting positive impression. In fact, a lack of interpersonal skills is often attributed as the biggest derailer in career development. Leaders and managers not only have to communicate consistent information but need to do this in a manner which will inspire, motivate and persuade the target audience to do something different.
Whether you’re charged with leading a change programme or part of driving an initiative your personal impact and gravitas can make all the difference to its success.
Participants will benefit from…
- Increased confidence in their ability to present at any level
- Having the courage to do something different
- More control over nerves to allow you to perform
- Learning simple but highly impactful methods to structure your message
- Three big promises – the ability to:
Command the attention of your audience
Connect with them emotionally
Compel them to act
- A reputation for delivering Stand-Out Presentations that will be remembered for all the right reasons!
This course brings together over 20 years of presenting experience as a main platform speaker and presenting to live audiences all over the world in many different settings. Whether you are a main board presenter at a conference or simply need to improve your presenting and persuasion skills in business meetings you will learn practical skills, tools and techniques that will create an immediate impact, that don’t take years to perfect.